Michael has been with the firm since graduating law school in 1998. His focus of practice includes:
- Estate Planning and Litigation
- Elder Law
- Real Estate, Business and Corporate transactions
- Construction Defect Litigation
- General Litigation
In addition, Michael is a qualified mediator, serving on the statewide roster of mediators pursuant to Court Rule 1:40 for civil, general equity and probate cases, and is a member of the Guardianship Association of New Jersey.
He is a lifelong resident of Toms River and remains active in the community by serving as an executive board member for several local charitable organizations, as well as a volunteer and head coach for the Toms River Basketball Association and Toms River Futbol Club. He and his wife, Dawn, have two children.
- Widener University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey