Navigating through the myriad of regulations governing landlord tenant relations can be daunting, as can appearing in proceedings before administrative agencies, courts, or the judiciary. At Novins, York & Jacobus, we recognize the challenges that owners, landlords, property management companies and tenants alike face in legal matters and aggressively represent them, while providing practical and cost-effective advice.
Landlord tenant disputes can be related to any number of lease violations. However a majority of the cases we handle are related to:
- Failure to pay rent
- Continued disorderly conduct
- Willful destruction or damage to property
- Habitual lateness in paying rent
- Violation of rules and regulations, after written notice to comply, as outlined in a lease or other document
- Tenant’s conviction for a drug offense