Family law matters are among the most complex and emotionally charged for New Jersey families. When life throws unexpected situations your way, you need to know that you have the guidance of a well-trained, experienced legal professional on your side. At Novins, York & Jacobus, we pride ourselves on offering real-life solutions for a variety of family law matters, including:
- Premarital and Post-marital Agreements — Premarital and post-marital agreements are valuable assets for any couple seeking the peace of mind and security that their property and assets are protected in the event of divorce.
- Divorce and Separation — Divorce and separation are challenging for any family, and it is critical to strike a balance between the law and the unique family situation.
- Property Division — Property division is one of the most complex, contentious aspects of a divorce or separation. No matter what the unique situation, it is critical to manage property division in accordance with applicable laws and in a way that is equitable to all parties involved.
- Child Support — Calculating child support and managing enforcement can be stressful. Our team of professionals can help you work through a wide range of child support issues with confidence and ease.
- Child Custody — While complex and emotional, child custody matters do not have to be devastating to your family. Our firm offers a variety of child custody support services.
- Adoption — There are many forms of adoption and many laws and guidelines that may affect the outcome of your case. Our firm offers adoption services, including grandparent adoption, step-parent adoption, and extended family adoption.
- Paternity — Paternity is an important step in determining the future of your family. Our firm offers support for establishing paternity, determining child support and custody, and managing the rights of unwed fathers.
- Spousal Support — State laws carefully monitor spousal support and alimony. Novins, York & Jacobus can help you move through the process of determining spousal support or alimony in a way that takes the strain off you and your family.
- Post-judgment Modifications — If you need to modify your divorce agreement or other court order or agreement with respect to issues such as child support, custody, spousal support, or parenting time, we can help.
Each area of family law presents challenges and complexities unique to your individual case. Do not settle for a generic solution. Find the solutions you need with the confidence and support of the passionate, dedicated legal team at Novins, York & Jacobus.